Urszula’s work is primarily concerned with digital media, user experience, and gender.
Her research specifically focuses on:
- user experience of social media and digital technologies
- online self-presentation and branding practices in creative industries
- qualitative audience/user research (interviews and focus groups)
- representations of gender, race, and sexuality in the media
- digital activism
- the impact of new technologies on everyday life
She has published multiple journal articles and attends conferences regularly.